Due to COVID 19, we have temporarily made some adjustments to our operations in order to accommodate the required safety changes
Safety is Six Pines Haunted Attractions #1 priority. As such, regarding COVID, while we are open, we are doing so safely and proactively, including reduced customers on property and general safety operational efforts. We have been given the ‘approval’ from our Public Health Inspector on the way we are changing things this year to keep our staff, our patrons and our family safe during this difficult time.
Thanks for your support and loyalty, and we look forward to your visit.
Six Pines Haunted Attractions Management & Staff.
COVID-19 Protection & Safety Plan
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread from person-to-person contact, touching surfaces and airborne. As a result, federal, provincial, and local governments and health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. SIX PINES HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The health and safety of our customers and staff has always been one of our top priorities here at Six Pines Haunted Attractions. During operating hours, our security and staff continuously walk through the attraction to ensure everything is safe and secure.
Given the state of the world with COVID-19, the management and staff of Six Pines Haunted Attractions have gone even further by taking extra steps to follow the CDC along with Manitoba Health guidelines to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff to operate safely and effectively while providing an incredible experience. Six Pines Haunted Attractions has been approved by their Public Health Inspector.
Safety Precautions For Our Customers
- If you or someone you live with is sick, has a cough, fever, or sore throat or has travelled to any area that requires a self-isolation period in the last two weeks, then please do not attend.
- When in our queue line, anywhere on our park, haunted houses, please maintain a distance of 6ft from all other customers and staff.
- All guests will be required to wear masks; however, we will have some available for purchase should anyone in your group forget.
- Friends and family members who have not purchased a ticket are not permitted to wait in the queue line. Please wait in your car.
- Hand sanitizing stations: If not wearing winter gloves customers will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering the building. Sanitizing stations will be available at the property entrance, queue space, exit of the attraction.
- Sanitation of all haunts on an hourly basis. (handrails, restrooms etc.) using appropriate sanitation solution.
- Tickets: General Admission Tickets will be available to purchase online only. RIP Fast passes tickets will be available ONLINE and ON SITE as well.
- Queue Line: By utilizing time-based ticketing, customers purchase tickets based on the day and time you’ll attend the event, greatly reducing the on-site wait time as well as the number of people waiting to enter. We have control over the number of tickets available for each time slot making sure your experience is fully optimized for minimal guest interaction and quick entry. The real line to enter will only be a few minutes long instead of several hours.
- With the purchase of online tickets aids us to maintain the 6’ social distancing. The group you arrive with will be the group you go through the haunt with. If you arrive early, we ask that you wait in your car until your time.
- Drop Offs – If you are dropping off a group of haunters, we ask that you do so in the parking lot – as there will be a clearly marked enter and exit designated, so that we can maintain no cross over intermingling with guests. Once the group is completed, they will exit to the parking lot where they can be picked up.
- PPE/MASKS: If mandated by Public Health, no one will be allowed to enter without a nose and mouth covering. However, we do ask if not mandated, that all those entering have the proper mask in place. A limited number of Six Pines Haunted Attractions masks will be on site for purchase.
- Disclaimers and Warnings: Printed signs will be posted at the entrance warning customers to not enter if they are experiencing flu-like or COVID-like symptoms or are feeling ill.
- Maintain Social Distancing for Groups: The entrance to the haunts will be large enough and wide enough for all to maintain the 6’ distancing between groups. Safety staff, printed signage will remind groups to remain distanced between them and others that are not part of their group they arrived with.
- Capacity:Capacity can be reduced/managed to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Entering the Haunt: Guests will enter the haunt with only their immediate group (no strangers) and be reminded to stay at least 6’ away from any groups that they may encounter within the haunt. They will be reminded to keep their hands on their shoulders going through the haunts so as not to touch anything.
- Customers will be timed to allow adequate distances between groups. Should customers not maintain compliance with the distancing measures, actors will break character and remind the customers.
Cast & Crew Management
- All Staff: Staff will be required to wear face masks
- Staff Screening: All cast and crew will have daily temperature checks and will be screened for symptoms and questioned about recent travel at check-in time. Actors who are sick with fever or cold/flu symptoms etc. will not be allowed to work.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand pump sanitizing stations will be available throughout the cast areas of the attraction.
- No Sharing/Exchanging costumes/Masks: As in past years we will continue with our safety protocol whereby staff shall not be allowed to change costumes/characters/masks in show, ensuring no cross-contamination.
- Nightly cleaning and disinfecting of masks, face shields, goggles and costumes will be conducted via washing, wiping, and/or use of disinfecting foggers following CDC cleaning guidelines and sanitation solution / mixture
The staff at Six Pines Haunted Attractions has prepared our attraction properly so we can safely open while following current CDC/Manitoba Health guidelines.
We cannot express how much we appreciate your support. Our efforts to make each and every participant at Six Pines Haunted Attractions 2020 experience goes beyond all expectations.
Thank you for being such loyal and patient fans of Six Pines Haunted Attractions. The 2020 experience will be worth the wait!